Broaloha.com

Aloha! Welcome to Da "New" Aloha Power Blog.***

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Much Mahalo To The Via.me Team

Happy Aloha Sunday!

I wanted to give a shout out to the via.me team and give them warm Aloha & Mahalo. I am currently being featured as the "Star of The Week."

I feel I don't really deserve this honor, because I just enjoy sharing & interacting with fellow social media fans, I just do it because that's what I love to do.

Please visit their blog, Via.me post - Featuring Bruddah Sean. And also visit The featured user of the week stream on Via.me.

I've been on via.me since their launch in 2012. I have enjoyed the free service that they provide & strongly recommend them to my family, friends, and all of you. I enjoy it because it allows you to share your content simultaneously to Twitter & Facebook. It's a great alternative to instagram, I believe Via.me is better, because not only can you upload photos, you are able to post videos, & audio with ease, and it allows you to post text and links, which Instagram, does not allow you to do.

If you enjoy social media like I do, I strongly encourage you to give Via.me a try. You can follow me as @broaloha / Bruddah Sean on Via.me.

Have a prosperous day!

0 comments: