Broaloha.com

Aloha! Welcome to Da "New" Aloha Power Blog.***

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Wealthy Hawaiian

Aloha! Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year)!!! Wishing everyone a very prosperous & wealthy new year!!!

Wow! This sounds very familiar... I guess you can call it a follow up to last year's post, "The Healthy Hawaiian." My family and I have been through some rough spots in 2012, you can say, I was knocking on the pearly gates in the latter part of June, which was a wake up call for me.

Why do I share this very personal story? Something amazing came out of this trial of ours, you could call it a blessing in disguise. I got into a network marketing business with Herbalife, I worked hard at it from the beggining of 2012, up untill I got sick in June. Guess what? Even though I was sick and recovering, I was still making money, and let me tell you those checks came in handy durring those hard times. For those of you who are not familiar with network marketing, in a nutshell you duplicate and teach others how to do what you do, and through duplication, even if you take a break, in my case I was sick, I was still able to receive checks, because I had taught others how to do the business. Will you get paid from a regular 9 to 5 job, if all of a sudden you took a break or got sick? You're insurance might kick in, but will it be enough and for how long?

All of us, in some way or form have been affected by the tough economy. Due to record high gas prices, high unemployment, a decline in business, & a climb in foreclosures, I have come to one conclusion that inflation, costs of utilities, food prices, government fees, taxes has rapidly gone up, which leaves us with two very important questions... Have you recently received a raise in pay to compensate for rising costs? Have you found the opportunity that will take care of you and your family for the rest of your lives?

If you answered no to either of the above questions, I humbly invite you to contact me immediately at bro.aloha@gmail.com.  Let's work together to get a plan in place for you and execute that plan in 2013.

I have found an opportunity that works, it is not a get rich quick scheme, like anything else, you have to work at it. I truly believe that our lives are blessed through others, I was blessed to have found this opportunity through a mentor who has been in the business for 19 years now. It is my intent to bless lives, like I have been blessed and to teach those who are wiling to learn, to bless others.

I also invite you to check out my website at Broaloha.com to learn more about me.



3 comments:

Kellie Hosaka said...

Aloha Sean!

Thank you for sharing your life experience with all of us. I am so happy you are fine now and that you have found the opportunity which can take care of your family for the rest of your life!

Much love & aloha,
Kellie :)

Unknown said...

Much Mahalo!!! Kellie, for mentoring me and introducing me to the opportunity that can take care of my family for the rest of our lives.

Wanda Einfeldt said...

I'm glad to see you are ok and that you found your blessing. I agree that network marketing is the way to go. Be your own boss. You put in the effort and you reap the reward. You help others and you are blessed.

Thank you for sharing :)